Hawaii Cardiovascular Health Program
Our program works to prevent death and disability from heart disease and stroke by partnering with state and local stakeholders to develop and implement projects to reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke in the state.
Our Vision: To improve the quality of life for all the people of Hawaii through better cardiovascular health.
- Control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and reduce sodium.
- Know the signs and symptoms of a heart attack and stroke and importance of calling 911
- Improve emergency response for heart attack and stroke
- Improve quality of care related to cardiovascular disease prevention and control
- Eliminate disparities related to cardiovascular disease prevention and control
For more information about the Hawaii Cardiovascular Health Prevention Program visit our website http://hawaii.gov/health or call (808)586-5491.